For our 2012 Apprenticeship Application Period we have openings for men and women interested in careers in the Plumbing and Sheet Metal trades.Jessica1
Individuals interested in becoming an apprentice must apply in person and furnish copies of the following non-returnable materials:
1. Proof of age (copy for our records of birth certificate or similar document).
2. Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate, if applicable.
3. Transcripts of Last Grade Completed from Guidance Department of school attended.
4. Proof of Trade Work Experience, if any (letter from employer noting experience).
5. Form 214 for Veterans applying. Other forms may be needed.
6. Three Letters of Reference from acquaintances, other than family.
Applicants shall be of legal working age, and physically fit to perform the duties of the trade. All job offers are contingent upon passing physical/drug test, and furnishing ID and work eligibility documents required by U.S. Immigration Laws.
Applicants placed in the eligibility pool will be interviewed by a representative of our Company. They will be notified of the time and date of the interview.
We will have openings for the placement of apprentices as follows:
4 – PLUMBER/PIPEFITTER
1 – SHEET METAL WORKER
Interested persons apply to:
JAMES CRAFT & SON, INC.
2780 YORK HAVEN ROAD, YORK HAVEN, PA 17370
JUNE 4, 2012 thru JUNE 15, 2012 – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer, and selection of apprentice applicants under this program shall be on the basis of qualification and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or non job-related disability.